Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

If my son's father is not on the birth certificate is there anything legally making me let him see his son if he does nothing to help with his son anyways

Asked on 7/09/13, 8:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

If there are no court orders, then you do not have to let him see him.

I highly recommend that you immediately meet in person with a family law attorney and discuss Texas law.

I assume your child is a small baby. If he gets possession of the child and he does not return the child, what do you intend to do? The police might not make him return the child.

Please call an attorney!

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas