Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can my spouse file a counter-petition for divorce after signing a Waiver of Service and Citation?

Asked on 9/21/13, 8:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer


Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas