Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

In the state of Texas can a father sign away "give up visitation" and not pay child support?

Asked on 5/04/13, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

He can not visit but he must pay child support.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 10:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas