Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

Can my wife take my children from me and stay in another state

Asked on 8/14/13, 7:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

You need to immediately go to a family law attorney's office and file for a divorce and ask for temporary orders.

You need to get her back to Texas with the kids.

Do not wait!

Do it now!

Look on this website and on

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 8:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas