Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

My Ex wife's boyfriend took her to the er lastnight because she was acting strange and talking out of her head. he sent back that the had taken to much ty pm and they were going to keep her over night and now they want to do text on her because there was a large amount of the pills in her system. This is not the first time she has take to much of medication and my children are the ones who are put in danger. I have our kids with me now but she said when she gets out she is coming to get them. What should I do?

Asked on 6/26/13, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator

Now is the time to be in a family law attorney's office and file an emergency modification.

If you don't have an attorney, look on this website and on and find one pronto.

I can't tell where you live.

You might want to call Patricia Bushman at 713-807-9405. She's gotten a lot of dad's custody. She accepts credit cards and takes payment plans. She works primarily in Harris County but she will go outside of Harris County.

Tell her that i sent her. Her first appointment is free.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas