Legal Question in Medical Leave in Texas

My employer forced me to take FMLA, and then 2 days after I was gone, the company replaced me. What can I do?

Asked on 7/09/12, 2:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fini Thomas FT LAW FIRM (

You may have a claim under FMLA if you have worked for your employer for at least 1250 hours over the past 12 months and worked at a location where the company employs 50 or more employees within 75 miles. It also may depend on the reason why you took the leave. Feel free to contact me or another attorney to discuss your claim.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/12, 9:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in Texas