Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I have a client who was not satisfied with my wedding services and she has been harassing and constantly contacting me and staff after we have tried to work things out. We are beginning to loose sleep. Is it possible to send a cease and desist or what can I do

Asked on 12/04/15, 7:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nile Copeland Copeland Law Group, PLLC

Give me a call to discuss. 713-382-7980

Read more
Answered on 12/11/15, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas