Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

my ex's new girlfriend threw him out but kept his possessions. we are not yet divorced and some of the property is mine. How could I get my property back?

Asked on 3/11/14, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue her for conversion, and ask for an injunction that prevents her from disposing of the property; you'll need to list is specifically.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/14, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas