Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

My husband paid $2600 up front to have his motorcycle restored in 4 months. It's been 1 year and 4 months, and we still don't have the finished bike. We aren't sure what to do...

Asked on 2/16/13, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

never pay up front..cardinal rule..but determine what are his cost to finish repair with a reputable shop/loss of use...and go to justice of the peace court where u live for a judgment and lawyer is required but u would be wise to hire one experienced in trials

Read more
Answered on 2/16/13, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas