Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I keyed someone's car and I'm in camera. All I know is that he called the police. I keyed it because he was cheating on his gf with me and I didn't know. If I show the judge proof do you think he'll atleast let me off without putting it in my record. I have to have a clean record to enter the nursing program. Which is my future:(

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

The judge will not care why you keyed the car and quite frankly going to court and asking the judge to cut you a break for that reason may inspire the judge to punish you more severely because your conduct was deliberate and premeditated.

I agree that you need a clean record for the nursing program and this could be a serious problem. If you receive a ticket, you are arrested, or you are otherwise notified that charges exist on this issue then you need to hire a local criminal defense attorney immediately and make sure he or she knows about the issue with the nursing program.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas