Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

I live in texas. My husband was hit by an excluded driver. That driver was responsible for the accident. How can we collect for damages?

Asked on 8/05/14, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

Do you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage? That is probably where you want to start in filing a claim.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/14, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas