Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

My Stuff

I was recently kicked out of my girlfriends house and she will not give me back things in the house that I owned before I moved in, i.e. television, stereo equipments, dvd collection, dvd player and vcr, some clothing. How can I go about getting my stuff back?

Asked on 7/01/08, 12:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Manus Manus Law Office

Re: My Stuff

If she does not return the items willingly, then you will need to file suit in small claims court. It's inexpensive, and you don't need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/08, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas