Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Texas

Can I sue a health food store for selling me a year expired product?

Asked on 3/01/14, 7:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, you can sue them. How would a jury calculate your damages?

Take the product back and ask for a refund.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/14, 8:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Texas