Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

adjustment of status

how much are your fees for adjustment. i was an f1 and been married to a citizen for 5 yrs

Asked on 2/24/09, 3:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

TC Langford Langford Law Office

Re: adjustment of status

Feel free to contact me by email directly, and I would be happy to discuss your situation.

Read more
Answered on 2/24/09, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas