Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I have an Associates Degree and hold a license to practice as a EMT Paramedic in Texas.can my employer apply fof my H1-B visa??

I worked for them after graduating from college for one year

Asked on 7/30/13, 11:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You must have the U.S. equivalent, in work experience & college classes, of a Bachelor's Degree. Also, the position being petitioned for must inherently require a BA for entry into the profession.

New H-1Bs can be applied for again on April 1, 2014. If you find a U.S. employer to petition you, you should contact an experienced immigration attorney to evaluate the case several months in advance.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/13, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas