Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I was born and raised in Peru for 10 years. I came to the US with a tourist visa, it expired and i am now living illegally. My passport is still good for two more years and my recidency papers are in progress. I am almost 18 years old and would like to get some kind of I.D. How do I renew my peruvian I.D?

Asked on 11/16/10, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dianne Brooks The Mandel Law Firm

Call your embassy and ask them how to renew your passport.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/10, 7:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas