Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

Family immigraion

I filed petition for my brother and family. The case is approved but visa number still not available(F4). One of his son will cross 21 years of age. Is there any provision in law that he can come with the family. Is there any form I can fill for his son.

Sultan Ahmed

Asked on 11/22/10, 5:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


An analysis of whether he falls under the CSPA would have to be done. Please contact me for more information.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/11, 8:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas