Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas


I am working for a IT firm in Texas for the last 3 months now on W2 for 30+ hours a week, and I am on L2 EAD status. I have a Bachelors Degree a foreign experience of more than 12 years now.

My question is can my employer file a Green Card for me.

Your answer will be a great help to me



Asked on 10/13/16, 11:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

Yes, your employer can file a green card on your behalf.

Best of luck.


Read more
Answered on 10/20/16, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas