Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I am an Indian national, but was born in UAE should I be applying for US Green Card on the basis of country of birth or nationality.

I would like to know can my case come under "All Chargeability Area".

Asked on 8/01/12, 10:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

You will be able to use your country of birth, assuming you have not lost UAE citizenship.

If I can be of further assitance please let me know.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/12, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas