Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

is it legal for a pregnant woman on tourist visa to give birth in the U.S

Asked on 5/06/13, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

It is not illegal. However, if you attempt to enter the U.S. while pregnant, Customs & Border Protection can deny your admission if they think you have immigrant intent or are coming here solely to have a U.S. Citizen baby.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 2:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas