Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

I have been living in the USA for the past 12 years on a visitor's visa ,my sister is now an american citerzen and will sponser me ,what forms do I file ?

Asked on 8/04/11, 10:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Isaul Verdin VERDIN

She can file an I-130 petition, but if you are out of status, then you will have to consular process when the priority date becomes current. I recommend that you consult with an immigration lawyer before filing. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/11, 5:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas