Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

If I get married to a USA citizen how long will it take for me to get my own citizenship?

Asked on 9/26/13, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You first have to become a Legal Permanent Resident. After being a LPR for 3 years, you can apply for U.S. citizenship.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/13, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas