Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

Renewing a Tourist Visa

I am a US citizen. I was recently engaged to my fiance that had a recently expired Tourist Visa. She had a pending EMPLOYER petition that was approved (Employment-based 3rd, that the visa doesn't seem to change) during the time her tourist visa expired. Will they allow her to renew her tourist visa? for any reason? Is best to just apply for a K-1 visa? So she can come her. Thanks for your help.

Asked on 3/02/09, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Renewing a Tourist Visa

K-1 would be simpler.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/09, 12:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas