Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

my sister petition me since 1990 us immigrant wrote me that my visa is not yet available and right now i forgot my reference number what should i do

Asked on 8/08/12, 7:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brian D. Lerner Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation


What country are you from?

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 7:05 am

Rebecca White Law Office of Rebecca White

If you have lost the petition information and neither you nor your sister have the I-130 receipt or approval anymore you can obtain another copy of it. If you use the Department of State Visa Bulletin you will be able to gauge when your priority date will become current.

Read more
Answered on 8/08/12, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas