Legal Question in Immigration Law in Texas

Hi There,

I never received the I-797 approval notice for my spouse after my extension is approved.

USCIS saying they sent it and they even do not have a tracking number fro that.

Please suggest me a way to get my spouse's approval notice.

Asked on 4/24/18, 12:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You can either file Form I-824 for a duplicate approval notice or Form G-639 for a FOIA request. See: for more information. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 4/24/18, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Texas