Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

I have a body shop that has had my car since April 22nd, 2011. The body shop keeps giving me the run around, and I have stopped by recently to see that my car has not been worked on. My vehicle just has some slight front end damage. Geico has allready cut a check to the body shop. I do not have a rental car, and a taxi is my only means of transportation, it costs me about $30 per day. I have told them yesterday that I want/need my car back asap, they said it would be ready today, but when I stopped by this morning it was still in the same shape as last week, and the week before. I want my car and my money back, what do I do?

Asked on 6/14/11, 11:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue them for fraud and for conversion. You need a lawyer for this. It sounds as if you need to file a lawsuit to get their attention.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/11, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas