Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

My Daughter was driving her boyfriends vehcile and was at fault in an accident. She was 18 at the time. Her boyfriends car was in his parents name. His insurance settled with the person she had the accident with but are now trying to sue his parents for the money they paid out saying they let a negligent person drive on of their vehicles. Is this possible?

Asked on 3/09/13, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Trying to sue or actually suing..and can sue for anything. so they should get a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 3/09/13, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas