Legal Question in Insurance Law in Texas

I am about to rent a car from Enterprise in Alaska. My auto insurance company, Southern Mutual Ins., says that coverage for damage or bodily injury "extends from the registered owner's insurance." I need a translation in English. Does my inurance company cover me for liability, collision and comprehensive or not?

Asked on 9/01/19, 6:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Stephens Stephens & Stephens

It probably only covers you if you have a "non-owned automobile" endorsement. Call your insurance agent. Write him to confirm that you must have coverage on your automobile liability policy for an occasional Rent-A-Car.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/19, 10:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Texas