Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

I have drug problems with a 16y.o. daughter at school can I have an attorney

legally send her to a girl bootcamp before the school sends her to jail.

Asked on 9/11/13, 12:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

YOU can send her to a drug bootcamp without a lawyer. Check to see if your insurance covers it. If not, then you will have to pay out of pocket, and those camps are very expensive.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/13, 12:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas