Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Texas

I need help with my Niece whom I have though CPS, she is unruly, skips school runs away, does drugs, steals, screams and yells she left home last night and wasnt there this morning please help

Asked on 11/27/12, 6:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Are you saying that CPS placed this child with you?

Call CPS and let them know what's happening; they may be able to help you.

Read more
Answered on 11/27/12, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Texas