Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas


if you are reassigned to a new position within the same company without justification, and you did not ask to or want to; does the employer have the right to reduce your salary? Is there legal action to get back pay and salary adjusted back to previous level

Asked on 2/10/07, 10:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: auditor really have no rights unless yuo have a contract which is hard to obtain without a union...

Read more
Answered on 2/10/07, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas