Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

Employer abuse

My employer has changed the way we get paid AFTER the work was completed, had us attend ''mandatory'' training without compensation and we work six days a week with no overtime.What can we do legally?

Asked on 6/07/07, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: Employer abuse

Hire a lawyer..who knows wage and hoour law..or call Texas Workforce Commission and if a large company the Federal Labor Department...and if not a lawyer...who may charge a fee but if correct/and your employer has the monehy..the employer will be responsible for attorney fees and costs...

Read more
Answered on 6/07/07, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas