Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

My former employer jipped my final check $450. Should I file a claim for the money in small claims or with the Texas Work Force?

Asked on 2/25/13, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

twc is faster and no cost..good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/26/13, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas