Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

i was fired out of state and left stranded with no food , shelter, provisions,or a ride back home. when i went to the office 2 days later , i wasn't allowed to turn in my time for pay. all for not arriving soon enough in their truck.what are my rights ?

Asked on 7/12/13, 5:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Kielich The Kielich Law Firm

You can file a wage claim for the missed hours.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas