Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

My husband recently quit a job and just recieved his final pay check. The company shorted him by almost $200 and are telling him it's his problem that they didn't pay him in full? What can we do to get the money still owed him? We can't afford to hire an attorny

Asked on 8/02/16, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

He can file a wage claim with the Texas Workforce Commission. It doesn't cost anything to file the claim but he must be diligent in following up with the TWC on his claim.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 4:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas