Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

We live in Texas and my husband's employer has not paid him wages. Will the state of Texas help with this problem?

Asked on 7/05/13, 1:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

it the Texas Workforce commission800-252-3642

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas