Legal Question in Employment Law in Texas

Unpaid Wages

How do I collect unpaid wages from an employer whose business closed down?

Asked on 4/02/08, 1:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald McLeaish McLeaish&Associates;, P.C.

Re: Unpaid Wages

First..try the Texas Workforce Commission and if no success and the employer has money, you could sue in the small claims court for under 10k..BUT why waste your money if there is nothing?

Read more
Answered on 4/02/08, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Texas