Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Texas

i am on a housing program that helps pay part of my rent. my half of the rent is $309 but due to decrease in income my half is now $18. before i was aware of the change i paid the$309. i asked for a check for the difference but was told it needed to be credited. if i stop payment on the check and pay the $18 can they charge me late fees?

Asked on 11/07/12, 1:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

T. Deon Warner Warner & Associates PLLC



Read more
Answered on 11/07/12, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Texas