Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Texas

How do I pay an apartment judgment if I can't find the owner.

Asked on 9/05/13, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer

Try to contact the Texas Secretary of State ( or check on this link ( to see if you can find the registered owner.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Texas