Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Texas

If a car repair shop did not repair my car correctly, and I am having to get it fixed somewhere else and correct their mistakes. What can I legally do?

Asked on 3/07/12, 4:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Sue them in small claims court for money damages. The filing fee will be about $100.00.

Check the assumed name records - you need to serve citation on the OWNER of the business - don't sue "Joe's Auto Repair."

Read more
Answered on 3/07/12, 4:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Texas