Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Texas

My husband had a lawyer that misappropriated funds as he was given money to pay another lawyer $1000.00 and $926.00 to pay a medicare lien in which he didn't ever do. My husband was then garnished from his disability check and his income tax in 2013 and has proof from the US treasury that he is the only one that ever paid any money back. Can he sue the lawyer that misappropriated his funds??

Asked on 3/21/14, 2:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes. And he should report the lawyer to the State Bar: 1-800-932-1900.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/14, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas