Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

I found out my birth control was recalled and that I'm pregnant. Can I sue?

Asked on 3/19/12, 5:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You can always sue, but you probably can't recover. See the case of Flax vs. McNew:

Read more
Answered on 3/20/12, 6:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas