Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

A friend of mines mother is in the hospital, for back surgurey and the hospital staff gave her the wrong medication that sent her in a cardic event and straight to the ICU is there any thing he can do legaly to the staff

Asked on 12/09/09, 1:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

You should contact a good personal injury/medical malpractice attorney in your area. You probably have a cause of action against the hospital.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/09, 9:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas