Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

If i was at a hospital complaining my right lung was hurting then they did x-rays and found i had water in my lung they didnt tell me but then let me go then three days later i had more pain went to another doctor and that doctor sent me to another hospital to get surgery right away could i sue the first hospital for letting me go and not treating me right away

Asked on 3/16/10, 12:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, you can sue the first doctor (or hospital) for malpractice.

Good luck finding a lawyer who will do a medical malpractice case.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/10, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas