Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

A physician wrote false statements in medical records. any advice on how to resolve issue?

Asked on 11/17/09, 12:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Kipness Kipness Law Firm

Report this to the Texas Board of Medical Examiners. Their information is listed on the internet.

For free information on Texas medical malpractice claims, please visit or send confidential e-mail to our website.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/09, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas