Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

what do I do if I visited the ER and something was left in my arm about a year and a half ago I contact the hospital regarding this issue and they told me that they could not help me they told me that I had to go to the regular doctor and have them check my arms and if they were to find something to call back I do not have medical insurance to visit a doctor and have them check my arm I am about 100 percent sure something is in my arms because when I move it or touch it it pokes my arm

Asked on 1/31/13, 10:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ken Gober (Austin TX) Lee, Gober & Reyna

I am a Texas medical malpractice lawyer. I need to know more: what kind of surgery did you have? How big is the foreign object in your arm? Does it hurt?

Feel free to call my office for a free consultation : 512-478-8080.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/13, 11:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas