Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Texas

my wife had her tubes tied in 2004 and had a baby in the tube.she lost it in the hospital .then after that she had two babies after that.she then got pregnant again and the tube busted.the doctor then did surgery and removed the tube and overy. now she is pregnant again and wants to know if she has a lawsuit?

Asked on 11/13/09, 1:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Kipness Kipness Law Firm

You need to get copies of all medical records from hospitals and doctors that treated your wife.

You need to have a consult with a Texas medical malpractice attorney. To determine if their is malpractice, all records must be reviewed by a M.D.

For free information on Texas malpractice claims, visit or send confidential e-mail through our website.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/09, 10:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Texas