Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

I am currently deployed and my wife and I are finding that she needs a POA to do pretty much anything. While I am deployed JAG will only issue Specialized POA's for a specific thing. I need to know if she can go to a civilian lawyer and have them draw up a General POA for us.

Asked on 2/13/11, 10:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Dunn Mark D. Dunn

Yes, she can.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/11, 6:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas