Legal Question in Military Law in Texas

I was injured in the Military my Commander lied on statement regarding my injury

Asked on 7/18/10, 7:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Matthew Branum James M. Branum, Attorney at Law

You have many options to get justice, but first you need to get your injury seen by a civilian medical care provider. Keep all documents to show the extent of your injury.

After that, you may want to consider contacting IG, filing an article 138 against your command or some other action. The key is to be respectful but persistent.

Best thing you can do is to contact the GI Rights hotline ( as they can provide you free information on how to exercise your rights.

Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/18/10, 10:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Texas