Legal Question in Personal Injury in Texas

a 3/16 inch steel plate fell on my buddies daughter smashing her head between it and the concrete ground. the doctors say thats not what happened we have six witnesses.yet the cps is investigating sayin she doesnt see how that could happen i can barely pick it up. so advice on this situation

Asked on 2/18/13, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

The type of attorney you are looking for is a criminal defense attorney, not a personal injury attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 4:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Texas